£325 - £341 per day
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior System Support Officer to join our clients offices based in Chester on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Senior System Support Officer, your main duties will include:
- Delegated responsibility to lead, manage, coach and motivate a diverse team of highly skilled, specialised technical and professional staff located across Cheshire and partner locations who will provide a managed ICT environment, for Council Officers, Schools and external clients in a planned and structured way either onsite or through the use of remote tools to ensure appropriate skills and expertise are available to enable clients to make effective use of computing facilities.
- Responsible for development of strategic lifecycle road maps to influence the long term strategic direction of the council through research and development of new technologies.
- Ensuring development and adoption of automated technology solutions, to maximise efficiency, savings, improve public services and optimise customer experience.
- Responsible technical lead for Implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of complex strategies, QMS documented procedures and technical
To be successful for this Senior System Support Officer post you will need to have:
- Degree in a relevant discipline Or relevant experience.
- Industry accreditation /qualifications
- Extended work experience in an IT based discipline
- Project management and/or delivery
- Experience of complex data analysis, management and problem solving processes .
- Working knowledge and use of Microsoft products and applications.
- Communication and Customer care
- A high level of literacy and numeracy
- Able to communicate effectively (both orally and written) with a wide audience
- Self starter, able to work on own initiative, and to produce work to deadlines
- Ability to interpret and convey information
- An innovative approach to seeking and implementing new systems and advances in technology and techniques
40 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.