West End, London
£21.52 - £22.60 per hour
15 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Support Analyst to join our clients offices based in the West End on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Senior Support Analyst, your main duties will include:
- Support service managers and their teams through understanding the business use of systems and to work with them to identify better ways of supporting their business activities.
- Provide support and consultancy to users of systems to resolve reported problems.
- Support the data quality improvement function within the business group by identifying data input errors and issues and advise on appropriate remedial action.
- Lead, as agreed, software development and procurement projects, ensuring that targets are met and support, learning and system administration requirements are planned in and delivered.
- Take responsibility for identifying fixes for high priority problems, ensuring that system problems are recovered as quickly as possible and with minimal business impact.
To be succressful for this Senior Support Analyst post you will need to have:
- Educated to Bachelor's or master's degree level or equivalent experience or professional qualifications
- 2+ years' experience of leading on service change management
- Proven experience in authoring documentation (scoping, specification and planning) suitable for non-technical and/or technical audiences.
- Keen interest in making technology work to improve the outcomes of children and Families
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.