£540 - £660 per day + PAYE/Umbrella
21 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Senior Project Manager has arisen with the local authorities in Bradford.
The role is to support the Hft Exit Programme and it's Commissioning and Transformation Leads who are accountable to the DH&W's Senior Management Team.
Given of the complexity of the programme, the Project Office resource will have two core areas of responsibility:
To manage the governance of the programme, including:
- Develop a deliverable Project Initiation Document outlining the deliverables, dependencies, owners, acceptance criteria (quality) and sign-off.
- Owning and maintaining the project plan, risk register and mitigation.
- Managing the Equality Impact Assessment throughout the phases of the programme.
- Capturing progress against plan on critical path and non-critical pathway workstreams e.g. reviews, consultation.
- Coordinating the governance between the Programme Team, Hft, the Council's corporate steering group and, external stakeholders including drafting reports.
Supporting the development of:
- Benefit models and costs (cost benefit management).
- Tools to define operating models and quantify organisational design.
- Service specifications, tender specifications, bid evaluation, business management (to support development of LATC).
- Any other technical deliverables that evidence change, approach and design of new service offers to deliver on the council's strategy for Day Services.
We are looking for senior candidates with relevant and similar experience within the sector.
Standard hours of work are 8.30am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.