£40 - £50 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
19 days ago
6 months +
A 4 Month+ opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Officer within the local authorities in Barnstaple.
This is a Senior Planning Officer Role This can be working from home and will need to be flexible to attend site on the odd occasions, working hours can be between 9am to 5pm or 8am to 4pm can be flexible.
Acting under delegated powers, to be responsible for the processing of applications, appeals and enforcement action within the district.
To be responsible to the relevant Lead Officer for the processing of applications, appeals, enforcement and pre-application enquiries within North Devon District.
Skills and Experience:
- Corporate Member of the RTPI or in the final year of working towards eligibility for Licentiate Membership.
- Degree in Town Planning (or equivalent)
- The postholder should have a thorough knowledge of national, regional, county and district policies so as to ensure planning issues are dealt with consistently in accordance with laid down guidelines.
- At least 3 years experience in all aspects of Development Management.
- Proven experience in processing complex/major planning applications.
Hours of work are either 9-5 or 8-4, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.