Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£13.99 - £14.69 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Organisational Dev And Workforce Advisor -Grade 8 to join our clients offices based in Ellesmere Port on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Senior Organisational Dev And Workforce Advisor -Grade 8, your main duties will include:
- Work closely with Services and HR, lead on the coordination and delivery of the annual Service L&D planning process.
- Work closely with key stakeholder commission/and or deliver Council Wide and service specific blended learning and development programmes against the agreed budget
- Work closely with the HR BP, SMT and Operational Managers to ensure we maximise the use of the Apprenticeship Levy to support our Future Skills programme
- Monitor and allocating the budgets) to support programmes and ensure value for money and demonstrate an understanding of models of return on investment.
- Ensure that programmes of learning meet essential standards and act as a consultant to services where there are short falls recommending appropriate solutions.
- Identify and provide expert advice and guidance on development priorities and solutions aligned to Corporate Vision and Service Planning and workforce strategy.
- Design and support the commissioning of cost-effective corporate development/bespoke programmes across the Council and its partners to meet its priorities and enable the Council to effectively meet Service development plans.
To be successful for this Senior Organisational Dev And Workforce Advisor -Grade 8 post you will need to have:
- Degree level study/professional qualification
- Significant experience of planning, designing, delivering and evaluating programmes of learning in a multi-agency context
- Relevant work experience in the field of working with families and communities
- Be an effective presenter and facilitator
- Be an effective leader and communicator
- Is personally resilient
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.