£22.63 - £23.76 per hour
13 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Senior Operations Manager to join our offices based in Badminton on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Senior Operations Manager, your main duties will include:
- Create and maintain a highly competent and participate with work environment through active leadership.
- Promote professional standards by developing outcome-focused teams that understand their contribution to the service and wider Council success.
- Provide expert, timely, accurate and customer-focused advice and guidance to managers in the specialist area.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality, value for money and consistent services to customers in line with agreed service standards.
- Contribute to strategic decision-making as a member of a senior management team.
- Deliver the necessary information and reports to meet legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- Ensure the ongoing delivery of high quality and consistent services, identify achievements against plans and targets and ensure these meet relevant statutory requirements.
To be successful for this Senior Operations Manager post you will need to have:
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) plus a relevant professional qualification, or have professional experience at an equivalent level.
- Proven successful track record of managing, organising and coordinating services, ensuring the delivery of strategic objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and confidence in presenting to customers.
- A positive ethos and a creative thinker; able to create a culture of innovation and continual improvement.
- Proven commercial experience of designing, pricing, marketing and selling services.
- Excellent leadership skills and evidence of using these to inspire, motivate and develop teams to high levels of performance.
- Experience in change management, project management and business analysis.
- Experience of designing and managing resources to meet organisational requirements.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Pay Rate: £22.63 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.