£22.63 - £23.76 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Operations Manager to join our clients offices based Badminton on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Senior Operations Manager, your main duties will include:
- Create and maintain a highly competent and participative work environment through active leadership.
- Promote professional standards by developing outcome-focused teams that understand their contribution to the service and wider Council success.
- Provide expert, timely, accurate and customer-focused advice and guidance to managers in the specialist area.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality, value for money and consistent services to customers in line with agreed service standards.
- Contribute to strategic decision-making as a member of a senior management team.
- Deliver the necessary information and reports to meet legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- Ensure the ongoing delivery of high quality and consistent services, identify achievements against plans and targets and ensure these meet relevant statutory requirements.
- Set targets and monitor performance to ensure training needs are identified and addressed and work is delivered on schedule, so the service area is effective.
To be successful for this Senior Operations Manager post you will need to have:
A positive ethos and a creative thinker; able to create a culture of innovation and continual improvement.
- Customer focused approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish a positive relationship with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership skills and evidence of using these to inspire, motivate and develop teams to high levels of performance.
- Experience in change management, project management and business analysis.
- Experience of designing and managing resources to meet organisational requirements
- Experience of managing a catering, cleaning or hospitality service.
- Proven commercial experience of designing, pricing, marketing and selling services.
- Proven sales and negotiating skills and experience in bid management.
- Proven successful track record of managing, organising and coordinating services, ensuring the delivery of strategic objectives.
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) plus a relevant professional qualification, or have professional experience at an equivalent level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and confidence in presenting to customers
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.