£22.63 - £23.76 per hour
6 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Operations Manager to join our clients offices based in Badminton on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Senior Operations Manager, your main duties will include:
- Create and maintain a highly competent and participative work environment through active leadership.
- Promote professional standards by developing outcome-focused teams that understand their contribution to the service and wider Council success.
- Provide expert, timely, accurate and customer-focused advice and guidance to managers in the specialist area.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality, value for money and consistent services to customers in line with agreed service standards.
- Contribute to strategic decision-making as a member of a senior management team.
- Deliver the necessary information and reports to meet legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- Ensure the ongoing delivery of high quality and consistent services, identify achievements against plans and targets and ensure these meet relevant statutory requirements.
- Set targets and monitor performance to ensure training needs are identified and addressed and work is delivered on schedule, so the service area is effective.
- Provide or facilitate training and/or information sessions to departments and partner organisations to enhance their understanding of a relevant area of expertise or specialism.
To be successful for this Senior Operations Manager you will need to have:
A positive ethos and a creative thinker; able to create a culture of innovation and continual improvement.
- Customer focused approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish a positive relationship with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership skills and evidence of using these to inspire, motivate and develop teams to high levels of performance.
- Experience in change management, project management and business analysis.
- Experience of designing and managing resources to meet organisational requirements
- Experience of managing a catering, cleaning or hospitality service.
- Proven commercial experience of designing, pricing, marketing and selling services.
- Proven sales and negotiating skills and experience in bid management.
- Proven successful track record of managing, organising and coordinating services, ensuring the delivery of strategic objectives.
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) plus a relevant professional qualification, or have professional experience at an equivalent level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and confidence in presenting to customers
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.