Up to £22.41 per hour + Excellent Benefits
27 days ago
12 months +
A 12 months+ opportunity for a Senior Minutes Writer and Committee Manager has arisen with the local authorities in Cambridge.
To provide the necessary administration and quality control to enable councillor decision making to be conducted in accordance with the Council's Constitution.
To produce the written record of decisions taken by councillors and the minutes of Council meetings.
To contribute to achieving the objectives in the Department's annual Operational Plan.
Skills and Experience:
- Detailed experience of servicing committees.
- Demonstrable understanding of law, rules and procedure of committee meetings and their importance in a democratic organisation.
- Effective Use of ModernGov software.
- Practical experience of working in an environment open to public scrutiny.
- Able to attend some evening meetings.
Training and supervision will be provided. Days of working Monday-Thursday. Committee meetings take place in the day and in the evening. 22 hours per week.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.