£29.06 - £30.51 per hour
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Lawyer - Regeneration, Planning, Property, Contracts to join our clients offices based in Wembley on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility for an extension.
As the Senior Lawyer - Regeneration, Planning, Property, Contracts, your main duties will include:
- Make a positive contribution to the delivery of the service, this will include working flexibly and positively to achieve the objectives of the Council.
- Manage and lead staff to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery, including developing and improving staff capability.
- Manage a customer focused service and the effective use of resources.
- Ensure that the council's overall vision, values and ethos are central to the requirements of the service.
- Support effective working relationships and act as an ambassador and advocate with external organisations.
- Keep up to date with developments in service delivery and best practice to ensure the service performs effectively and to the highest standards
To be successful for this Senior Lawyer - Regeneration, Planning, Property, Contracts post you will need to have:
- Qualification as Solicitor Barrister or Filex
- Evidence of significant relevant Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Full understanding of risk management in the context of corporate governance
- Ability to manage people, performance and budgets.
- Ability to personally handle all matters within the post holder's area of responsibility and to carry a heavy caseload of work.
- Ability to give clear and proactive legal advice in a manner which supports clients in achieving their organisational objectives.
- Ability to appear as an advocate
- Leadership and management skills
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.