£300 - £315 per day
13 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Interim Project Manager to join our clients offices based in West End on a temporary contract basis for 5 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Senior Interim Project Manager, your main duties will include:
- Manage high-value and complex projects within the Council's Capital Programme using project management methodology, acting as the client where appropriate and ensuring project objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for the delivery of named capital building projects within the Council's Capital Programme; ensuring effective outcomes, delivery on time, within budget, representing value for money.
- Actively manage allocated budgets ensuring probity adherence and that the council is not put at any financial risk.
- Ensure regular health checks and benchmarking exercises are undertaken.
- Support and assist the development of effective SLA and KPIs to ensure effective performance and efficient service delivery.
- To support and assist the development and implementation of strategies that safeguards the Council against contractual and commercial risk.
To be successful for this Senior Interim Project Manager post you will need to have:
- Property Qualification - Property Related Degree
- experience in this area Either APM, MSP, PRINCE2 or at least significant experience in this area
- High level of political, organisational awareness
- Problem Solver - ability to identify and resolve issues with speed
- Personable - able to build trusting relationships fast
- Results focused - focused on proactively delivering value that will directly lead to achievement of business results
- Customer driven - understands the customer needs that will support delivery of the business strategy and implements these where appropriate
- Team Work - demonstrates commitment to team work and creates value not only for self but for others. Focuses on the overall objectives of the team to continuously improve
- Self developer -invests time in their own development and encourages others
36 hours per week
Monday - Wednesday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.