£34.12 - £35.83 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join our clients offices based in Badminton on a temporary contract basis for 7 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Senior Engineer, your main duties will include:
- A significant part of the role will be the day-to-day management of complex projects through the issuing of task orders.
- You will need to lead and be a champion for promoting and encouraging all members of the team to work in a spirit of mutual trust and collaboration.
- The role will involve chairing regular meetings, such as project meetings, early warning meetings and risk reduction meetings.
- You will need to ensure the issuing of all communications in a form that can be read, copied and recorded and the issuing of responses within the period for reply.
- Applying appropriate project management standards for delivery of the project and ensure reporting via agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports.
- Liaising with and ensuring co-ordination between Clients, Principal Designers, Designers, Principal Contractors, Contractors and other Stakeholders.
- Ensuring efficient and effective communications on project progress and complaint resolution with customers through the Councils Corporate Communications Team.
To be successful for this Senior Engineer post you will need to have:
- Driving license Category B.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Incorporated or Chartered Membership of an appropriate Institution.
- NEC3 and/or NEC4 Project Manager and/or Term Service Manager Accreditation
- Substantial experience in highway works.
- Substantial experience in NEC Project Manager / Term Service Manager Role.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.