£15 - £20 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our Client is currently recruiting for an electronic engineer based in Southwark,
the applicant must have the below to be able to qualify fot this position:
We are looking for a qualified electrical engineer to support a connectivity programme. Experience in telecommunications would be a bonus, but would definitely welcome experience in local authority asset management.
- Inspect, specify and analyse repairs required to a range of electrical defects, both domestic and commercial/industrial (including major defects). To include the production and presentation of detailed technical specifications and reports on the councils computer systems.
- Monitor and check repairs and maintenance and investment work to ensure that they are complete to the required standard and timescales.
- Specify all the work necessary for the rectification of a defect.
- Manage and monitor installation, service and maintenance contracts to ensure compliance with the Councils requirements.
- Provide technical support in disrepair cases, ensuring that electrical repairs are carried out on time and in line with agreed standards.
- Compile technical reports and all other relevant documentation for presentation at court or other audiences. To represent the council at court or other audiences in relation to electrical issues.
- Manage contractor performance on a daily basis
- Qualified to C&G 2391 & 2392, C&G 2360 Part 1 & 2 with AM1 & 2
- HNC in Electrical Engineering Services or equivalent or be working toward this qualification or have extensive appropriate experience and Qualified to C&G 2391 & 2392, C&G 2360 Part 1 & 2 with AM1 & 2
- Detailed understanding of all Regulations, Standards, Codes of Practice and Health and Safety procedures.
- To have completed Asbestos Awareness and Working at Heights training
- To have sound and extensive experience of electrical installation, maintenance and service work, both domestic and commercial. Being fully conversant with the requirements of all levels of mandatory and non-mandatory electrical testing, both domestic and industrial/commercial
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.