Up to £18.25 per hour + Excellent Benefits
18 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Senior Customer Service Advisor has arisen with the local authorities in Cambridge.
This position will be office based with some home working.
To effectively provide a high quality advice, information and transactional service to customers covering a wide range of services provided by the Council through telephone, electronic and face-to-face channels. Assist the team leader in guiding, coaching, mentoring and training team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Council Tax and or Housing Management experience.
- working knowledge or Northgate SX3 computer system.
- Candidates must have or be prepared to apply for a basic disclosure.
- Although the postion is based at Mandela House the successful candidate may be required to work from home.
- Experience in a local authority environment.
Hours of work are 9am till 5.15pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.