£11.69 - £14.55 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 2 months ago
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Senior Customer Advisor has arisen with the local authorities in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
You will be required to meet the needs of Customer Service Centre customers as the first point of contact wherever possible. To ensure services interface seamlessly with 'back office' departments, delivering excellent standards of customer care and consistent high quality information and advice on aspects of all the Council's services.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including Maths at Grade C or above
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of providing quality customer service information or advice by telephone and face to face
- Experience of updating website content
- Knowledge of diversity, equality and cohesion policies and practice
- MS Excel, Outlook and Word experience
The successful candidate will have the ability to work within a target-driven, fast paced environment and will answer a high volume of calls and e-mails.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.