Up to £550 per day + PAYE + Holiday Pay
5 days ago
12 months +
A 12 months+ opportunity for a Development Manager has arisen with our client in Poole, Dorset.
Our client has an ambitious project pipeline of 14 projects comprising several thousand new residential units and upwards of 1m square feet of leisure, office, and retail development. The company is newly formed but well capitalised and has embarked on an ambitious timeline to start construction within 24 months.
In order to facilitate this, a skilled project manager is required on an interim to possibly permanent basis (subject to satisfactory performance and project needs). Reporting to the board, the successful candidate will take charge of managing the scheduling of 3rd party due diligence works and ensuring internal staff allocation to manage the multiple workstreams.
A successful outcome of the 6-8 week assignment will be a detailed project plan and timeline for each project, and a well briefed team who have bought into the schedule with appropriate resources allocated to each.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant surveying degree, accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Experience (minimum 3 years post RICS) of development, regeneration, property sales and acquisitions, ideally in both the public and private sectors.
- Experience of involvement in significant projects involving the delivery of residential, commercial, leisure, mixed-use and new trends such as co-working/business incubator, meanwhile, re-purposing high street properties.
- Knowledge of and track record in Placemaking driven schemes and design quality Management.
- Ability to prepare Project Inception Documents, Strategic Outline Business Cases and Detailed Business Cases to achieve the internal resourcing and budgetary approvals required.
- Experience in the preparation of Green Book Appraisals.
- Experience of preparing financial viability appraisals, securing funding from public sector sources, capturing private sector finance for projects.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.