£16.33 - £17.33 per hour
about 1 month ago
6 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Communications Officer to join our busy offices based in Chicksands on a temporary basis for 6 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £16.33 p/h.
As the Senior Communications Officer, your main duties will include:
- Support and advise council services and members on all communications.
- The role involves creating communication plans, providing creative input, writing engaging copy, responding to press enquiries and creating digital content to ensure all communications are appropriate, appealing, timely and accessible to all target audiences and appropriately branded.
- Develop new communication approaches and channels.
- Develop and manage the council's brand
- Advise and support on complex or sensitive reputation management issues and branding.
- Delivery of team objectives through managing people and resources.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.