£300 - £500 per day + Depending on experience
29 days ago
A 6 month opportunity for an experienced Senior Communications Officer has arisen within the local authorities in Bedfordshire.
- Our team provide communications, consultation and equality support to the council in order to promote, protect and enhance the brand and reputation of the organisation and its services.
- The team also provide intelligence about staff, communities & customers through data analysis to support service development.
- Communications teams
- Council Officers
- Service Managers
- Senior Manager
- Support and advise council services and members on all communications
- The role involves creating communication plans, providing creative input, writing engaging copy, responding to press enquiries and creating digital content to ensure all communications are appropriate, appealing, timely and accessible to all target audiences and appropriately branded.
- Develop new communication approaches and channels.
- Develop and manage the council's brand
- Advise and support on complex or sensitive reputation management issues and branding.
- Delivery of team objectives through managing people and resources
This role will be fully remote
Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay:
£300-500 per day depending upon skills and previous experience
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.