£160 - £200 per day
about 1 month ago
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced communications officer to join their organisation on a fixed contract which has the possibility of extension.
Senior communications professional to support with creating and promoting public health messages and advice to the public and businesses.
Communications Officers are responsible for creating communications content on behalf of an organization. They do everything from write press releases to develop blog content and create social media posts. They are also tasked with tracking campaign analytics and maintaining digital media archives.
Communications Officers write and distribute content to promote an organization's brand, activities or products. They act as a liaison between the organization, the public, and the media to ensure that the brand remains top of mind. They are also known as communications specialists and public relations specialists.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.
Applicant must be available immediately with no notice period.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.