£33 - £40 per hour
about 1 month ago
4 month s
- To efficiently and effectively undertake the assessment of applications for Building Regulation consent within the Partnership Area together with associated building inspections with due regard to the Partnerships liability.
- Undertake project management of major schemes for partner companies developing outside of the partnership area.
- Project management of major projects and Key Clients projects within the partnership area.
- Direct responsibility to assess Building Notice and Full Plans Applications and carry out relevant inspections of work on site to ensure compliance with the current Building Act and Building Regulations and other relevant allied Statutory Legislation with minimal supervision from Building Regulation Manager
- To answer queries from, advise and assist architects, engineers, surveyors, builders, appropriate outside organisations and members of the general public regarding the deposit of Building Regulation Applications, carrying out site works and general compliance with Building Regulations and allied Legislation.
To be fully aware and conversant with all relevant Legislation, building developments and modern construction techniques.
Project Management of major development and complex schemes within the partnership area
- Project Management of all development schemes for partner companies outside of the partnership area..
- To prepare reports for presentation to the Building Regulations Manager concerning issues relevant to the post holder's duties and the general business objectives of the Division
Formal responsibility for initiating prosecution against builders failing to comply with the building regulations and allied legislation. Responsibilities to include interviewing/evidence gathering and interviews under caution under minimal supervision of the Building Regulation Manager.
To undertake assessment/inspections of dangerous structures and initiate appropriate actions to remove the danger. Serve appropriate legal notices and liaise with emergency services etc as required. Responses to incidents to be carried out during the day and out of hours.
To utilise pre-designed programs on computing and associated equipment as a tool in the provision of a Building Control services.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.