£22 - £23 per hour
about 1 month ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Auditor to join our client's offices based in Yate on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £22.00 p/h PAYE.
As the Senior Auditor, your main duties will include:
- Undertake risk-based, probity and other audits and assignments, including special investigation projects and reviews in accordance with the audit plan, to the relevant professional standards.
- Contribute to projects, value for money and special assignments in a way that enhances their effectiveness and efficiency and contributes to the value of audit and other services.
- Under the direction of a Group Auditor monitor and report progress on a designated area of the audit plan.
To be successful for this Senior Auditor post you will need to have:
- Part qualified CCAB qualification or IIA/AAT or equivalent with significant experience of audit or accountancy work.
- Knowledge and experience of accounting and auditing practices, policies and standards and how they apply to Local Government.
- You will be required to travel widely, so you must either have a current driving licence or have access to appropriate means of travel.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.