£33799 - £44632 per annum
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Senior Auditor to join our clients offices based in Oxford on a permanent basis.
As the Senior Auditor, your main duties will include:
- Identifying areas where internal audit assurance is required, and design the individual audit assignment plan to provide that assurance.
- Plan and deliver allocated audit assignments on time and within the audit days allocated that includes determining and applying an appropriate internal audit methodology to achieve the objective of the audit
- Presenting findings and conclusions consistent with the objective of the allocated audit both verbally and through reports to Senior Managers - including making informed recommendations and negotiating effective management actions where material weakness in the system of internal control or governance exists.
- To undertake risk based assurance audits of strategic and operational risks.
- To operate within the performance standards defined by the Chief Internal Auditor, and professional internal auditing standards as specified by the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Undertake Counter-Fraud work as directed by the Audit Manager / Chief Internal Auditor.
To be successful for this Senior Auditor post you will need to have:
- Experience of planning and progressing internal audit work activities, applying professional internal audit standards, using initiative and independent judgement in their application
- Experience of supervision of junior audit staff.
- Experience of management of a programme of internal audits including planning and supervision of resources, client management, and quality assurance.
- Post qualification experience in applying internal auditing methodologies, to provide assurance on the management of operational and strategic risks.
- Experience of undertaking more complex audits.
- Significant experience of undertaking very complex / strategic audits.
- Relevant Experience.
- 2 Written references.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £33,799 per annum
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.