£9.50 - £10.50 per hour + Paye / Umbrella
about 2 months ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join our client's offices based in Tamworth on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £9.50 p/h PAYE.
As the Senior Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Servicing of case conferences and other meetings including sending out invitations, attendance and minute taking at case conferences and the production and distribution of reports, consistent with departmental procedures and quality standards.
- To provide support and assistance to nominated managers, including word processing and case conference diary management, ensuring that all relevant deadlines are met.
- To use, maintain and monitor extensive and varied Directorate IT facilities, including computer-based information systems for input and retrieval of data, use of office e-mail and intra/internet facilities.
- To maintain service user records, computer-based and manual in accordance with the Directorate's Records Management Policy ensuring compliance with policies on case recording, filing retention and destruction.
- Assistance with a general range of clerical duties within the Area Office, as part of the administrative team, which may include the monitoring of budgets and other financial transactions.
- To assist and support other clerical staff within the team to ensure multi-skilling and consistent support to managers within the office.
- You may be required to provide reception and telephone cover as and when required.
To be successful for this Senior Administrator post you will need to have
- GCSE English or equivalent.
- WP qualification is equivalent to RSA Stage III either WP or text processing.
- At IT qualification equivalent to the competency level of ECDL/CLAIT etc.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office or equivalent software package.
- Experience of office procedures, systems and equipment.
- Experience of taking minutes.
- Ability to undertake a number of areas of work to ensure flexibility within the team.
- Experience in using computer-based information systems.
- Working within a team, preferably in an office environment.
- Working with internal/external customers to provide quality service.
- Understanding of County Council and its role in the community
- Possess experience in using audio equipment.
- Knowledge and understanding the principles of providing a good quality customer service.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.