9 months ago
Our Client is currently recruiting for a SEN CASEWORKER to work in our London area,
JOB TITLE: SEN CASEWORKER
DURATION: 3 MONTHS (CAN BE EXTENDED)
PAY RATE: £120.00 DAY RATE
- Provide support to the SEN key worker on casework issues involving written and oral communication with parents and a range of professionals
- Monitor and review all cases on a weekly basis to ensure that timescales are being met, liaising and discussing cases with named SEN key-worker and take any necessary follow up action.
- to be responsible for informing the finance officer when statements are finalised or ceased or when there is a change in funding so that funds can be released into or withdrawn from the appropriate school budget.
- to attend and contribute to working parties to review, develop and improve procedures.
- to be responsible for ensuring a smooth transfer of pupils with statements of special educational needs from primary school to secondary school., infant to junior school and those transfer rig to post 16 educational provision.
Educated to GCSE level and equivalent (Relevant qualifications to social care)
- IT literate including using database technology and excel
- ability to work under pressure and unsupervised
- excellent organisational skills
If you are interested in this role - please contact
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.