£9.37 - £11.67 per hour + PAYE
8 months ago
1 Month Ongoing
I am currently recruiting for an individual to join Derbyshire County Council as Commissionaire & Security. Initially, this is a temporary position with the possibility of an extension.
The shift pattern is 4 days 0600-1800 4 days off then 4 nights 1800-0600 continuous.
- Maintaining a clear knowledge and understanding of, and being able to undertake evacuation procedures for the buildings when required.
- Monitoring and operate any C.C.T.V. cameras and equipment, and undertake periodic patrols to check and ensure that rooms and buildings are secure, both within, and outside normal office hours, using radio communications as necessary and analyzing logs/documentation as directed.
- Answering "out of hours" telephone calls. Where the necessary response to the call by giving advice or passing on information and or contact telephone numbers to members of the public or emergency services.
- Ensuring that all persons entering and leaving the buildings out of normal office hours - (before 07.00 am and after 19:00 pm Monday - Friday and at all other times) register their attendance - sign in and out. Monitor and maintain the register.
- Providing Reception Duties outside the hours of 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday and during the weekend as required.
Janitorial & Cleaning
Clean up after evening & weekend functions, including vacuuming, mopping, removing carpet stains damp wiping, general toilet cleaning, night-time cleaning of corridor floors, high-level cleaning or any other cleaning deemed necessary by the facilities manager.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.