£8.42 - £8.84 per hour
28 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Secretary to join our clients offices based in Huthwaite on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Secretary, your main duties will include:
- Undertake administrative and secretarial work as required by the Service Manager and Modern Matron.
- Providing cover and support, working as a team, to provide specific cover for the Service Manager and Modern Matron.
- Deal efficiently with all correspondence, monitoring telephone enquiries and providing information as appropriate.
- Maintain an accurate appointments schedule and manage the time of the Modern Matron and Service Manager.
- Word process and compose letters, memoranda and other documentation as required.
- To source and précis information as required
To be successful for this Secretary you will need to have:
- OCR/text processing Level lll or equivalent
- GCSE English Language Grade C or above or equivalent or Educated to NVQ Level 3 standard or equivalent level of knowledge and experience
- Recent working experience of Minute/note taking
- Extensive working experience of Microsoft office packages
- Working experience of producing graphs/charts/reports in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of working with computer databases
- Understanding of data protection and maintaining strict confidentiality
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Recent audio typewriting experience
Microsoft office applications - Word, Excel, Email, ECDL or equivalent
- Office management, administrative and organisational skills
- RSAII Wordprocessing and Audio typing from manuscript
- Team Working
37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.