£8.42 - £8.84 per hour
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Secretary - Amh to join our clients offices based in Nottingham on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Secretary - Amh, your main duties will include:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Consultant and medical team.
- Essential qualities of integrity and initiative when dealing with confidential matters.
- Typing of clinic letters, discharge summaries, medical reports and correspondence from audio dictation/manuscript, cancelling clinics, arranging appointments both new and follow up.
- Liaison with departments to obtain case notes.
- Routine office duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing, chasing up and filing of blood test results.
- Efficient communication of information to Consultant regarding telephone calls and messages.
To be successful for this Secretary - Amh post you will need to have:
- Typing/Word processing qualification to at least RSA II standard or equivalent
- Experience of audio typing/typing from manuscript
- Good general education including GCSE or equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- Office management, administrative and organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to undertake varied work
- Experience of working in a team
- GCSE - Level C or equivalent in English
- Microsoft office applications - Word, Excel, Email, ECDL or equivalent
- RSAII Word processing and Audio typing from manuscript
37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.