Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£11.10 - £11.65 per hour
14 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Scheme Coordinator Lv6 to join our clients offices based in Stoke on Trent on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Scheme Coordinator Lv6, your main duties will include:
- To contact sheltered customers on a daily basis (Monday - Friday) and call back later if considered necessary and if identified as part of an individual support plan.
- To maintain and manage a personal case load in relation to all customers.
- To respond to alarm call and emergencies in accordance with the procedures.
- To ensure an efficient handover to Central Control when when leaving the scheme and ensure the Central Control staff are informed of any customers requiring special attention or other relevant matters.
- To carry out an individual needs assessment and to develop a support plan with each customer which takes account of care and/or medical conditions and is particular to his/her own needs. To co-ordinate the delivery of appropriate support and care in accordance with these plans.
- To support the customer in all matters relating to their tenancy with the aim of maximising their independence and also meeting the terms of their tenancy agreement. To provide basic practical assistance such as form filling, resolving welfare benefit queries in collaboration with other key personnel, making contact or providing an advocate service with other agencies and care providers.
To be successful for this Scheme Coordinator Lv6 post you will need to have:
- Experience of working with vulnerable older people and/or sheltered accommodation
- Show experience of providing services and support to older people
- Show experience of dealing with emergencies
- Experience of working with a customer focused environment
- Demonstrate a caring approachable attitude towards all customers
- To carry out an individual needs assessment and to develop a support plan with each customer which takes account of care and/or medical conditions and is particular to his/her own needs. To co-ordinate the delivery of appropriate support and care in accordance with these plans
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and the public at large
- Ability to use a range of IT packages including Microsoft Office and internal pre-designed packages
Enhanced DBS Required
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.