£19.72 - £20.71 per hour
4 months ago
We have an excellent opportunity for a Rough Sleeping Co Ordinator to join our client's offices based in Morden on a temporary contract basis for 12 months with the possibility of extension.
As the Rough Sleeping Co Ordinator, your main duties will include:
- To support the work of the council's multi-agency Rough Sleeper's Case Panel, and to liaise with a wider network of partners, in order to identify cases of rough sleeping in Merton, agree actions and track progress of cases, and to maintain case records and keep them updated.
- To co-ordinate the response of the council and its partner agencies during severe weather periods, to ensure that people rough sleeping in Merton during these periods are placed into temporary accommodation according to Merton's Severe Weather Emergency Protocol (SWEP).
- To monitor the performance of the council's delivery partners for projects funded by the MHCLG, through the RSI, CMF and other funding streams, against requirements, outputs and outcomes set out in their Service Level Agreements with the council, and to ensure that delivery partners meet project aims and objectives as agreed with the MHCLG, and complete evaluations and impact analysis as required by the MHCLG.
- To collate robust and accurate data for the MHCLG-funded projects to support performance monitoring requirements set out by the MHCLG, ensuring comparability and standards of data across the MHCLG-funded projects, collating demographic, client profiles, need and outcomes information, and to submit timely returns to the MHCLG.
To be successful you will need to have:
- Knowledge of rough sleeping, homelessness and an understanding of relevant good practice and legislation
- Knowledge of legislation concerning the private rented sector, in relation to both physical house conditions and to tenancy conditions
- Experience of delivering homelessness interventions and managing related services and projects
- Experience of multi-agency partnership working in a rough sleeping, homelessness, housing-related support or related services
- Experience of performance and contract management of rough sleeping, homelessness, housing-related support or related services, including specifying services, defining performance standards and data, and monitoring and reporting on quality and performance
- Experience of producing statistics and reports to colleagues and management, and to support performance and contract management
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Pay rate: £19.72 p/h
Start date: ASAP
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases