£13.11 - £16.00 per hour
15 days ago
Our client is seeking a Roofer on an initial 3 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 16:00. At a pay rate of £13.00 - £16.00 p/h
We are seeking a motivated person to join our In-House Repairs Team to carry out roofing improvement works to our housing stock across the district. You will be joining a busy team which undertakes stripping and replacing property roofs across a diverse range of occupied and vacant properties.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years+ experience in strip and re-roofing on old and modern properties.
- Knowledge and Experience of Dry Roofing.
- Experience of working in a customer /tenant facing environment.
- Desirable experience is new soffit and fascia's.
- To undertake all works to the required standard in accordance to current regulations following manufacturer's instructions.
- Working to the required timescales.
- To liaise with the Asset Management Support Team to ensure job activities are scheduled effectively.
- To utilise all tools, accessories and equipment issued in an appropriate manner.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Must hold a full driving license and supply own transport covered by business insurance
- Two year's worth of referencing held with agency, with no unexplained gaps in employment history.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.