£17.00 - £17.85 per hour
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Roofer to join our clients offices based in Coalville on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Roofer, your main duties will include:
- To undertake all works to the required standard in accordance to current regulations following manufacturer's instructions.
- Working to the required timescales.
- To liaise with the Asset Management Support Team to ensure job activities are scheduled effectively.
- To utilise all tools, accessories and equipment issued in an appropriate manner.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
To be successful for this Roofer post you will need to have:
- 5 years+ experience in strip and re-roofing on old and modern properties.
- Knowledge and Experience of Dry Roofing.
- Experience of working in a customer /tenant facing environment.
- Desirable experience is new soffit and fascia's.
36.25 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.