£17.00 - £17.85 per hour
2 months ago
Our client is seeking a Roofer on an initial 2 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 36.25 Hours
Pay Rate: £17.00
To undertake all works to the required standard in accordance to current regulations following manufacturer's instructions. Working to the required timescales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To liaise with the Asset Management Support Team to ensure job activities are scheduled effectively.
- To utilise all tools, accessories and equipment issued in an appropriate manner.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years+ experience in strip and re-roofing on old and modern properties.
- Knowledge and Experience of Dry Roofing.
- Experience of working in a customer /tenant facing environment.
- Desirable experience is new soffit and fascia's.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases