£17.00 - £17.85 per hour
12 days ago
Our client is seeking a Roofer on an initial 2 month contract with a possibility of an extension.
36.25 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
Cover roofs of structures with shingles, slate, asphalt, aluminium, wood, or related materials. May spray roofs, sidings, and walls with material to bind, seal, insulate, or soundproof sections of structures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To undertake all works to the required standard in accordance to current regulations following manufacturer's instructions.
- Working to the required timescales.
- To liaise with the Asset Management Support Team to ensure job activities are scheduled effectively.
- To utilise all tools, accessories and equipment issued in an appropriate manner.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience:
5 years+ experience in strip and re-roofing on old and modern properties.
Knowledge and Experience of Dry Roofing.
Experience of working in a customer /tenant facing environment.
Desirable experience is new soffit and fascia's.
For this role you will need the following:
- 2 years written referencing (All gaps verified)
- you are eligible to work in the UK
an appropriate NI Number
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases