£11.22 - £24.00 per hour
26 days ago
4 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Revenue Officer to join our busy offices based in Atherstone on a temporary basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £11.22 - £24.00 p/h.
As the Revenue Officer, your main duties will include:
- Ensure that all amendments to liability and reliefs are completed accurately
- To advise on and verify the correctness of information regarding liability, discounts and exemptions prior to input on the on-line system.
- To input changes in liability of properties on to the on-line system
- To classify and ensure correct charges are levied on empty properties
- Set up Direct Debit instructions for Council Tax and NDR accounts including dealing with any recalls
- Give advice to customers with regards to their liability
- Deal with personal, telephone and written enquiries from customers and their representatives
To be successful for this Revenue Officer post you will need to have:
- Experience of working with Document Management Systems and/or Revenue/Benefit systems.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.