£16.94 - £21.09 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
6 days ago
3 months +
A 3 Month+ opportunity, with the possibility of an extension, has arisen for a Resourcing Advisor within the local authorities in Southwark.
You must be a recruitment expert, use social media i.e LinkedIn and other platforms. The Resourcing Advisor is an internal consultant providing an enabling business support role, delivering an end-to-end Resourcing service for any particular Division. Able to build relationships with hiring managers and act as the specialist point. To promote culture of continuous improvement.
Provide a high quality HR resourcing advisory service with a specific focus on supporting managers and other customers/stakeholders to develop resourcing strategies and how to translate these into effective resourcing solutions from attraction up to and including on-boarding that meets the needs of the business and is delivered within the context of the Council's workforce strategy.
Skills and Experience:
- Full or part qualified CIPD or degree qualified.
- Experience of high-volume recruitment systems and processes.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of strategic and operational resourcing.
- In house or agency recruiter.
- Confident with hiring managers.
- Must be confident in following internal recruitment and selection process and protocol.
- Experienced in working large/Complex company or government industry - to tackle red tape!
Monday - Friday, 09:00- 17:00, 36 hours per week.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.