£16.65 - £18.3 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
29 days ago
A 4 Month+ opportunity, with the possibility of an extension, has arisen for a Resourcing Advisor within the local authorities in Southwark.
You must be a recruitment expert, use social media i.e LinkedIn and other platforms. The Resourcing Advisor is an internal consultant providing an enabling business support role, delivering an end-to-end Resourcing service for any particular Division. Able to build relationships with hiring managers and act as the specialist point. To promote culture of continuous improvement.
Provide a high quality HR resourcing advisory service with a specific focus on supporting managers and other customers/stakeholders to develop resourcing strategies and how to translate these into effective resourcing solutions from attraction up to and including on-boarding that meets the needs of the business and is delivered within the context of the Council's workforce strategy.
- Lead on targeted recruitment campaigns and hard-to-fill roles across the Council, working with hiring managers on initiatives to support their current and future resourcing requirements.
- Support hiring managers by designing and developing recruitment campaigns that aim to attract and retain emerging talent and high potential individuals which includes writing adverts, campaign text and designing microsites for targeted and hard-to-fill posts.
- Provide hiring managers with creative options on methods of candidate attraction and selection (including advice on generic occupational assessment methods available) that ensure the Council reaches a broad market specifically building the Councils employer brand and reach through a variety of channels including social media, specialist search sites and jobs boards to assist in in a seamless and effective resourcing process.
- Provide in conjunction with the HR Transactions team an efficient onboarding service that supports both the manger and candidate experience from selection decisions through to appointment, achieving KPIs for the department e.g. time to hire.
- Provide coaching, support and training to hiring managers, acting as a trusted advisor and resourcing expert to mangers and HR colleagues.
- Support the management of strategic partnerships with suppliers including temporary staffing (Comensura), advertising (TMP and Page 2 of 6 Resourcing Advisor - December 2018 Guardian Jobs), applicant tracking system (Lumesse TalentLink) and occupational testing and assessment (external providers) to ensure all available resources are utilised and appropriately commissioned.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to the HR Transactions team on appropriate monitoring and quality of new hires pre-employment checking (e.g. referencing, criminal history, immigration, professional registration, qualifications) and assist in the development of existing processes and the use of new and emerging technologies to improve best practice and overall service delivery.
Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay:
Umbrella: £ 18.30
There could be flexibility in the rate for the preferred candidate.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.