Up to £11.46 per hour + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
3 months +
A 6 month+ opportunity for a Resource Controller has arisen within the local authorities in Stoke on Trent.
- Provide a frontline customer focused service to tenants, leaseholders, trade operatives and stakeholders
- To administer and schedule servicing regimes for SDC owned and managed properties, for example Gas Safety Inspections and Electrical Periodic Tests
- To have an understanding of the Council Financial Regulations, Contract Standing Orders and Divisional Procedures and ensure that these are fully complied with at all times
- Resolve queries and complaints where possible including advising customers of the corporate complaints procedure
- Contribute effectively to the performance of the team, actively promoting customer participation, proactively gaining customer satisfaction information and ensuring value for money is achieved in all aspects of the Service
Skills and Knowledge
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of working with the public
- IT literate
- Have a general understanding of Natural Gas and Renewable Technology
- Ability to diagnose faults over the phone using diagnostic software
- Proficient at taking repairs requests, raising inspections/works orders using the integrated computer system, categorising repairs requests according to urgency and customers needs ensuring compliance with best practice
Monday - Friday
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.