£9.21 - £9.67 per hour
5113030 / 19-00764_1568371682
2 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Resource Controller to join our clients offices based in Stoke On Trent on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Resource Controller, your main duties will include:
- Distribute accurate data to the best placed operative to meet purpose.
- Ensure accurate information is received from operatives (including sub-contractors) regarding requirement for additional trades / materials following repairs diagnosis.
- Ensure accurate information is received from operatives upon job completion.
- Ensure you meet expected performance requirements for taking incoming phone calls.
- Ensure all of the above is placed on the IT system and the IT system remains fit for purpose.
- Ensure all operatives are aware of any system or Health and Safety flag's and relevant Asbestos Information prior to accessing a property.
- Build ongoing relationships with team members, operatives to create a positive working environment.
- Act as a positive role model and be approachable to other team members.
- Take responsibility for you own personal development by identifying and addressing your own training needs.
To be successful for this Resource Controller post you will need to have:
- Proven administration / clerical experience.
- Working to deadlines.
- performance targets.
- Proven excellent and consistent communication skills often in demanding situations.
- Providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to set up / improve administration services and prioritise conflicting demands.
- Must be flexible and able to work as part of a team Effective and consistent use of all communication tools available (phone, computer, face to face).
- Excellent customer service awareness in all situations Good IT skills Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Ability to take the initiative in varying and demanding circumstances.
- Flexible approach to meet the needs of the business Willing to adapt to change.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours and willing to work outside normal working hours.
- Willing to undertake training and development where appropriate.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Pay Rate: £9.21 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.