West End, London
£13.14 - £33.24 per hour + PAYE
about 1 month ago
3 Months +
Residential Manager Health and Social care qualified.
I am currently recruiting for an exciting position based within a Residential Respite Unit. The unit has 10 beds 5 for adults 5 for children.
Your key tasks will include the following:
- Promote equality and inclusion across all service provision and employment through policy initiatives, personal example, open commitment, clear action and direction.
- Develop robust and effective administrative systems relating to the daily running of the Unit and maintenance of financial records. This also includes, systems to support performance management information, concerning service delivery and performance compliance and building maintenance.
- Manage the admissions process to the Unit so that children's and adult social work teams are able to achieve planned short breaks and emergency requests according to care management priorities.
- Take overall responsibility for the Unit's equipment, appliances, and grounds and ensuring they are effectively maintained in accordance with corporate compliance and health and safety requirements.
- To be the registered manager for both CQC and Ofsted services.
You will need to be a qualified Social worker with HCPC registration or other professional relevant qualification.
You will need the following:
Management qualification such as NVQ Level 5 in Leadership / Management as well as equivalent health and social care qualifications, or be working towards this within the timeframe set by the regulatory bodies of registration.
Detailed current knowledge of CQC and/or Ofsted regulations Care Act 2014 and relevant legislation relating to the governance and of both Ofsted and CQC registered homes, with proven `Ofsted and or CQC ` inspection history.
Knowledge of current and proposed legislation relating to adult and children's homes as well of knowledge relating to safeguarding practice, mental capacity and deprivation of liberty legislation and best practice, and the principles of Personalisation and Reablement.
Experience of working with children, young people and adults with learning difficulties within a residential environment, including at a senior level.
Experience of successfully working within internal and external compliance frameworks (e.g CQC and or Ofsted)
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.