Up to £19.09 per hour + Excellent Benefits
18 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Market and Engagement Officer has arisen with the local authorities in Portsmouth.
Initially role will be working from home, unless required to attend specific events. In coming months there may some office working. Flexible working available.
We are looking for a talented and customer-focused market research professional to join our market research team. We recognise the importance of knowing what people think about the work the council delivers and the city as a whole and we need an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to support a range of projects with engagement activity over the next 12 months.
The post will lead on engaging stakeholders from big organisations in the city to smaller groups and the general public through a range of research methods including focus groups, interviews and surveys, with most of the work expected to be delivered in person.
Skills and Experience:
- Sufficient experience or a professional qualification in a research related field and/or a degree with significant social research content (at least 30% social methods and coverage of research methods).
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of a wide range of market research tools, data sources and software (segmentation software experience would be beneficial).
- proven experience developing bespoke research plans for projects and campaigns.
- knowledge and experience of working with a range of data sources including both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience interpreting and evaluating customer research.
Standard hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 37 hours, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.