£17.51 - £21.80 per hour + PAYE/Umbrella
14 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Repairs Supervisor Chargehand has arisen with the local authorities in Coalville, Leicestershire.
We are looking for a motivated person to join our busy In-House Repairs Team to support the delivery of a repairs service to our housing stock and commercial buildings, across the district. This includes all types of building works across a diverse range of occupied and vacant domestic properties, and some commercial properties. A new Repairs Software System is shortly going to be implemented and this role also includes showing the trades operatives how to get the most from a new system. Full training will be given to you to enable you to do this.
Skills and Experience:
- You must have excellent customer services skills to work within a customer focused team and ensure customer satisfaction.
- To be successful you must have good verbal and written communication skills; excellent personal organisational skills and the ability to supervise the effective delivery of your work team.
- Ideally, we are looking for someone who has worked as a qualified trades person with previous supervisory experience, and has previous experience of repairs software systems.
- You must have a working knowledge of the relevant Health and Safety Legislation and be able to demonstrate safe working practices.
- You must hold a full driving licence.
Hours of work are 8am till 4pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.