City of London, London
£20 - £21 per hour
8 months ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Repairs Scheduler to join our client's offices based in Southwark on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 36 hours per week at £20.00 p/h PAYE.
As the Repairs Scheduler, your main duties will include:
- Responsible for scheduling all appointments and programmed works with suitably qualified operatives using available technology and reporting tools to ensure business objectives are fully achieved within agreed timeframes.
- To ensure performance monitoring systems are in place, and information is accurate and effective, and in accordance with financial regulations.
- Using own initiative, proactively manage work orders using IT systems ensuring that variations and complex orders are managed and coordinated and accurate records are in place to monitor through to completion.
- To operate customer satisfaction surveys and communicate with customers to discuss and resolve repairs issues and to escalate these issues to the relevant managers as required.
- To receive and resolve all calls from operatives including variation requests, no access reports, requests for additional jobs, etc.
- To answering client and customer queries - providing repairs knowledge and guidance to assist them in resolving issues.
- To undertake data entry tasks as required and o work diligently towards achieving service KPIs and qualitative/quantitative performance targets.
- To manage the relationship between different service areas delivers effective customer service.
- To ensure that the dynamic appointment scheduling system database is accurately maintained and managed - observing good system housekeeping, user maintenance, and best practice at all times.
- To help meet KPI performance targets and customer satisfaction targets for the service area.
- To ensure that service is delivered to a standard that meets or exceeds council's service promise to residents.
- To prepare records and statistics as required and respond to written and verbal casework and complaints in a timely manner, in order to resolve issues effectively and speedily.
- To monitor and report on operative performance in terms of missed appointments, customer satisfaction levels, etc and to escalate issues to the relevant manager.
- To maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all relevant legislation, procedures and best practice for the service area.
- To liaise with internal and external agencies to ensure high standards of service delivery.
- To ensure staffing, training, financial and other operational administrative information and records are maintained (both manually and on a computer), and that information used and provided by SBS is accurate and appropriately filed/stored.
- To carry out all necessary liaisons, including attendance at meetings with, contractors, residents and officers, as required
To be successful for this Repairs Scheduler post you will need to have:
- Good knowledge of building maintenance, including basic structural issues.
- Good knowledge of different property types as well as different types of construction.
- Good understanding of front line customer care services, and a commitment to meeting and exceeding customer needs.
- Significant experience of diagnosing & logging repairs.
- Thorough knowledge of IT applications relevant to the post particularly works scheduling systems.
- NVQ or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within building repairs/maintenance.
- Experience in dealing with challenging customers.
- Experience of achieving qualitative and quantitative performance targets
- Experience of dealing with and resolving customer enquiries and complaints to a successful conclusion - in writing, by phone or face-to-face without assistance.
- Experience of successfully managing conflicting priorities.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.