£9.50 - £9.98 per hour
5 months ago
Our client is seeking a Furniture Management Section Assistant on an initial 6 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, at a pay rate of £9.50 Per Hour PAYE
Reporting to the Serco FMS Supervisor, the role requires you to load the vehicles and deliver/collect furniture and install/uninstall white goods into servicemen's homes.
Additionally, in support of the FMS operation, you will be required to pick items for delivery, clean and test white goods and furniture that have been returned to the CFMO. Additional duties will also include assistance with the stock inventory's and warehouse husbandry
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safe loading of the vehicles in a manner to cause no damage to any items or vehicles, with proper weight distribution.
- Check all items against a manifest to ensure all items are present and complete.
- To follow all road and driving regulations, driving hours and Working Time Directive.
- To deliver the furniture into servicemen's homes and position the items as desired by the customer causing no damage to the property.
- To install, test and demonstrate white goods in customers' homes, ensuring no damage or leaks from the appliance's.
- Additionally, the role may require you to help with warehouse duties to include cleaning and testing of white goods and furniture, stock inventory and general duties.
- Assist in ensuring the Lease Vehicles are cleaned to meet company standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Experience of regular driving duties
- Experience of warehouse work
- Communication and customer service skills when dealing with personnel
- Flexibility and able to work as part of the team
- Desirable: Cat C+E and Forklift License
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.