£9.81 - £12.21 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
29 days ago
A 3 Month+ opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Services Assistant within the local authorities in Ellesmere Port.
Please note the work will involve weekend work. The hours stated reflect the operational hours of the hub over which the selected candidate can be asked to work. Flexibility of hours is required due to the nature of the pandemic so only candidates able to work all hours / days stated should apply
The roll will support the CW&C Outbreak Management Hub and be responsible for the accurate logging and inputting of case data and supporting the hub team professional officers.
To support enforcement and advisory staff achieve Service objectives and deliver and promote excellent services to the businesses and people of Cheshire West and Chester and beyond as required. To advise customers, process applications, maintain technical equipment, facilities, records and administrative systems to facilitate service delivery and review. To cooperate with others to embrace and successfully deliver a flexible, joined up, approach to service delivery across Regulatory Services
- Provide high quality advice and support (face to face, telephone and on line) to businesses and individuals to facilitate effective service delivery and to promote a safe and healthy environment in accordance with service standards and the Directorate's overall strategic direction, policies and objectives
- Undertake service support and processing duties (applications and payments) within legislative timescales and within customer and evidential service standards.
- Develop and maintain an expertise in designated areas of Regulatory Services to the post and attend relevant training courses as directed to maintain individual competences
- Assist colleagues in the preparation of files, reports and maintenance of evidence and management information for Committees, investigations and other enforcement activities.
- Accurately check and enter data, manage records and provide operational support to any areas of the Service, Directorate or Council as directed by the Section's management.
- 5 GCSE's (grades A-C) or equivalent, including maths and English Language or relevant experience
- Experience working with other agencies and businesses and the public
- Delivering accurate administrative processes, and document checking and recording to time and quality
- Awareness of the functions of Local Authority Regulatory Services.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office) and able to demonstrate accurate data entry
Rate of pay
Hours of work are 08:30am-5:30pm, will include some weekends.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.