£7.70 - £8.08 per hour
10 days ago
Our client is seeking a Registration clerk on an initial 1-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00. At a pay rate of £7.70 Per Hour.
- To ensure that all invoices are promptly registered within the Finance System.
- To keep all filing up to date
Skills and Experience:
- Must be numerate and have a working knowledge of services within the department.
- Flexible approach to the duties within the department, able to prioritise against conflicting demands on time
- Ability to work on own initiative, producing work to a high standard of accuracy and quality.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in computerised accounting systems
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Understand the processes involved within the Purchase Ledger and its link to Requisition and Supplies
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases