£14.46 - £18.21 per hour + PAYE/Umbrella
14 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Refuse Supersivor has arisen with the local authorities in Cullompton, Devon.
The successful candidate will be committed to supervising and assisting staff to fulfil objectives, whilst giving feedback and ideas on service improvement and alteration.
- Monitor refuse and recycling collection crews and carrying out inspections accordingly.
- Monitor fleet compliance and also ensuring health and safety is always kept to a high standard.
- You will also be tasked with various day to day roles which will include timesheets, ensuring staff levels are kept in line with budget, ensuring all staff are briefed on the roles and responsibilities required of them, issue toolbox talks as and when required and carry out inductions and training.
Skills and Experience:
- Working with and managing a team, you would preferably have previous recycling and waste management experience.
- Previous supervisory experience is essential.
- Experience of working within a busy logistics operation involving fleet compliance is also desirable.
- Driving licence is essential.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.