£16.41 - £18.05 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
9 days ago
A 2 Month+ opportunity (with the possibility of an extension or permanent role) for a Recruitment Partner for a client we are representing in the Watford area.
Ideally candidate based in Glasgow or alternative locations in Belfast, Watford or Cardiff. Role is homebased but post pandemic good to get into office for team working etc. Potential for role to become perm.
Deliver a consultative recruitment service to hiring managers, providing inclusive attraction campaigns to agreed timelines and quality standards (including KPI's and SLA requirements). To also take the lead co-ordination and communication role to ensure the candidate and hiring manager experience is positive.
- Utilise expertise at meetings with managers responsible for hiring, to advise, influence and encourage their effective adoption of processes and to facilitate their engagement.
- Continually develop an understanding of organisational objectives and business plans, also seeking to actively source and enhance business knowledge to enable effective planning and attraction of quality and diverse top-talent across a wide-net.
- Proactively work in partnership with hiring managers to gather information to meet staffing needs; fine-tune hiring strategies, acting as an experienced advisor, developing compelling and effective job adverts.
- Follow the recruitment framework through each stage in the funnel, supporting managers to qualify at respective pass/reject checkpoints, applying relevant project management skills.
- Review sourcing campaign data to build insight and expertise in candidate market and have consultative approach to attraction techniques.
- Understand and communicate recruitment framework metrics and measures to forecast recruitment outcomes and manage workload to support managers in recruitment campaign timelines.
- Work with hiring managers and liaising routinely throughout process to align recruiting efforts and achieve agreed SLAs and KPI's, ensuring that the candidate experience is positive and enhances employer brand.
- Make real-time updates across systems for accurate record keeping and productivity, utilising the ATS and other agreed systems to track and automate tasks accordingly.
- Coach and mentor recruitment support officers to facilitate an effective and seamless recruitment and disclosure service for candidates and hiring managers.
- CIPD or REC is advantageous
- Full life-cycle recruitment experience supporting range of vacancy and contract types.
- Experienced in educating and influencing hiring manager and candidates, delivering a positive experience throughout recruitment process.
- Experienced in vacancy fulfilment across wide various routes to market that capture diverse talent.
- Experienced in utilizing Applicant Tracking System to follow recruitment processes, safer recruitment and GDPR.
- Track record of achieving team targets and KPIs.
Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay:
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.