£22000 - £28000 per annum
4 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our client's offices based in Woolwich. Our client is a leading supplier of nursery staff based in Woolwich, south-east London. They are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to work on their permanent nursery desk.
Founded in 2005, we have quickly become a leading Nursery Recruitment specialists who aspire to continue to grow over the next few years. Our client has developed a reputation for high-quality service to its nurseries. As a Nursery Recruitment supply business, we are a well known and trusted business with years of only the highest reputation operating throughout the UK.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates. You will be a hands-on Consultant working a full 360 role with responsibility to deliver in Service, Compliance, Recruitment and Sales, as a reward you will work with a fantastic team that aim to be the best in the business. The branch has a strong client base and an excellent reputation with both Clients and Candidates within your local area. The successful candidate will inherit a successful and billing desk.
- Recruitment campaigns and candidate retention, to ensure you have a sufficient pool of quality education supply of staff available to fulfil all client requirements promptly to new/existing clients.
To be successful for this Recruitment Consultant position, you will:
- Have previous experience within nursery Recruitment
- Understand the importance of client and candidate satisfaction
- Will strive to exceed targets and goals
- Maintain high standards of administration and safeguarding compliance
- Be an effective team player who has ambitious career aspirations
Our client is offering flexible working times as well as excellent benefits, a great team environment and a strong commission package.
Working hours are flexible: 7am - 4pm, 8am - 5pm and 9am - 6pm
- Basic up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Generous and leading bonus scheme
- Walking distance from Woolwich train station
- Warm desk start
- Reduced working hours in term holidays
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases