£15.11 - £16.31 per hour + Paye / Umbrella
8 months ago
3 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor to join our busy offices based in Wembley on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 36 hours per week, at £15.11 p/h PAYE.
As the Recruitment Advisor, your main duties will include:
- Deliver high-quality cost-effective recruitment and selection services to internal and external customers; undertaking and supporting recruitment projects and assignments on behalf of specific Council departments.
- Deliver the provision of an integrated recruitment service and ensure that selection processes, including Assessment Centres, maintain high professional standards and are fair/equitable.
- Contribute, through an agreed Service Development Plan, to set appropriate objectives and targets, maintain performance against targets, and maintain effective project management systems.
- Support the delivery of high-quality cost-effective recruitment and assessment services to internal and external customers.
- The collection, collation and analysis of recruitment monitoring information, including national and local performance indicators, data analysis and production of reports.
- Consistently implement all onboarding activities and checks including DBS, medical checks, references, selection or assessment test results, work permits, entitlement to work in the UK, qualifications and any special checks required for specific jobs e.g. social worker employment history and registration.
- Provide administrative support to projects and events including recruitment and selection seminars, conferences, exhibitions and workshops.
To be successful for this Recruitment Advisor post you will need to have:
- Knowledge of recruitment and selection of best practice
- Sound knowledge of recruitment processes and employment legislation and how this impacts on recruitment and selection
- CIPD Qualified (membership or graduate membership) or currently studying for graduate membership or able to demonstrate the equivalent level of knowledge through significant recruitment and selection experience
- Evidence of continuous professional development relevant to recruitment and selection
- Successful experience of undertaking recruitment and selection activities in a large complex organisation
- Experience in fully utilising ICT (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and recruitment packages) to support the business including monitoring reports
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.