£15.11 - £15.87 per hour
2 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor to join our client's offices (local authority) based in Wembley on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of extension.
We are looking for an individual who has previous experience of working within the Local Government in the recruitment sector who has knowledge of onboarding procedures.
As the Recruitment Advisor your main duties will include:
- Provide a high quality, customer-focused recruitment service by proactively building relationships with internal customers and a range of partners to deliver an efficient and effective
- Support the management and delivery of effective recruitment and selection services including advertising jobs, co-ordinating and participating in selection procedures, implementing all pre-employment checks and issuing contracts of employment.
- Assist with the implementation and monitoring of service standards relating to recruitment and selection and produce monitoring reports.
- Support the Graduate, Apprentice and Recruitment Co-ordinator to regularly review recruitment and selection procedures and practices to ensure their continued effectiveness.
To be successful for this Recruitment Advisor post, you will need to have:
- Ability to draft recruitment advertisements and job packs, letters and contracts of employment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person with a wide range of internal and external contacts including managers Applicants, potential employees, service managers and advertising agencies and media.
- Ability to engender trust and confidence and demonstrate probity and integrity in the provision of advice and support.
- Ability to research, prepare and present information clearly and concisely in writing and verbally.
- Ability to undertake multi recruitment assignments within deadlines.
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £15.11 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.